Barbican Centre/Guildhall School – Creative Learning Division
£49,810 – £56,690 (including London Weighting) per-year
1 Years Fixed Term Contract (maternity cover), Full-time
The Senior Producer will lead the Barbican Guildhall Creative Learning division through eight key areas:
- With the Senior Manager and Director of Innovation & Engagement / Interim Artistic Director, lead on the development and delivery of the Creative Learning strategy
- Team leadership of Creative Learning producers, curators and managers as well as freelance creative teams
- Financial management of programme in close collaboration with the Senior Manager
- Working with the Senior Manager and the development team to identify, support and (where necessary) implement fundraising from statutory sector and Trusts and Foundations
- Advocacy and networking, both internally and externally
- Strategic development through contributing to the overall development of Creative Learning across the Barbican Centre and Guildhall School
- Actively seeking to promote equality of opportunity in relation to the duties of the post and play a part in developing the Barbican and Guildhall School of Music and Drama as more inclusive organisations
- Commitment to providing the highest level of customer service, to both internal and external customers.
As an organisation we have an under-representation of Black, Asian and ethnically diverse people in senior roles so we particularly welcome candidates who identify as such. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, significant experience of managing and leading a large team. You should also possess interpersonal skills of the highest calibre and be able to use your own initiative in getting things going. You should have proven track record of working with a range of art forms in the delivery of large-scale educational events and an ability to create and facilitate innovative, collaborative projects in response to both the Barbican Arts Programme and the Creative Learning strategic vision
Closing date: Monday 2 November 2020 at 12pm (Late applications will not be accepted).
Interviews will be held on 9 November and 12 November 2020.
To apply online, click here