- Are you a composer or artist creating your own original music or sound?
- Are you looking to explore your creative ideas and take the next step in your career?
- Are you determined and excited to explore your artistic and personal development?
- Are you looking to produce new work for new audiences?
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
The deadline for completing a registration form is 25 June 2021.
Before you register make sure that you fit the selection criteria.
To be eligible to apply for New Voices you must:
- be over 18 years old
- not be in full or part-time education (in any subject)
- have been based in the UK for the last two years
- plan to remain resident in the UK for the 18-month duration of the programme
- provide two recordings of your works
- not have been on our New Voices, Embedded, Pathways or Portfolio programmes previously
- not be currently on one of our other Artist Development programmes (e.g., Composer Curator or Adopt a Music Creator)