At Come Play With Me we work to shine a light on some of the amazing artists based in Yorkshire and now we’re reopening our submissions to platform a new selection of artists and bands. This time we’re looking for artists to feature on a series of six digital singles. Two of the artists/bands will then be chosen to release a second single on a split 7″ vinyl.
What we’re offering
– Six digital single releases (one single per artist/band).
– Two singles on a split 7″ vinyl releases (one single per artist/band).
– All tracks to be mastered by a professional engineer to be selected with the artist/band.
– Releases to be supported by a professional marketing and press campaign.
– We hope to produce video content for all six singles.
– Support from our team before and during the release period, including mentoring sessions.
How to apply
Follow the guidelines and fill in the sections below, plus an equal opportunities form for each member of your band/project. The equal opportunities form can be found here: http://bit.ly/3lsq5XW and further information about this form can be found here: http://bit.ly/38L53id
Please note, your application is not complete until you have submitted an equal opportunities form for each member of your band/project. If a member feels they would rather not provide this information please still complete a form but select “Prefer not to say”.
The questions in the application form are to give you an opportunity to demonstrate how inclusion in a CPWM release will help you move to the next level. Our judges will be looking to get a feel for if you are at the right stage to benefit from this opportunity.
Please make sure that any links sent are still live until you hear back from us so that we can properly assess your application. The longer questions can be answered with written words or via video or audio.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify for our current open submission:
– The artist (or at least half of the band members) must be based in Yorkshire.
– Everyone involved in the band/project must 16 years old or older.
Deadline: Tuesday 20th April – 11 pm
What happens next?
Once the deadline has passed, we will share submissions with an initial panel of well-respected local music industry folks (press, record labels, musicians, DJs etc.) to choose the most exciting submissions, ready for our final selection panel. Both panels will be made up of a diverse, new, range of people from the music industry, so if you’ve applied before your application will be seen by different judges than last time.
For further guidance on the application and FAQs take a look at this document: http://bit.ly/3vFOLRf
To find out more about CPWM head to cpwm.co
If you require any further assistance please email email@example.com