Come Play With Me is hiring for a Label Assistant, as part of the Amplify Apprenticeship Scheme.
For more information, and to apply, please visit: https://www.aim.org.uk/#/jobs/amplify-apprenticeship-scheme-come-play-with-me—label-assistant
About the Employer
Come Play With Me is a non-profit music development organisation based in Leeds. We specialise in supporting people from marginalised communities to further their careers in music and creative industries.
About the Apprenticeship
- Opportunities for assisting in scouting and developing new talent working closely with the A&R team.
- Logging and responding to demos, analysing streaming and other artist data
- Booking studio time for artists, writers, and producers
- Coordinating digial and physical release assets which may include artwork, videos, digital materials etc. from internal and/or external partners
- Assist in creation and management of marketing campaign, including timelines and budgets
- Coordinating delivery of assets such as artwork, videos, digital materials for internal and external partners across artist campaigns
- Coordinating social media voice and postings with the Label Manager and the main Socials team at CPWM
- Coordinating delivery of campaign marketing plans and reports from social media and other marketing sources
- Assist in the registration of songs with CMO’s and distributors
- Coordinate collection of consumption and audience data from multiple sources including DSP’s and share insights with rest of team
- Developing relationships internally and externally to participate in the fostering of effective teams and successful releases
- General label and project admin support including scheduling internal and external meetings, booking travel and coordinating invoicing