Interested in a career in the music and live events industry?
• Gig promotion • Artist management • Producers • Engineers • Technical staff • Crew or production staff • Freelancers
The Beyond the Music Network helps d/Deaf, disabled and neurodivergent people thrive in the commercial music and live event sectors by connecting them with employment opportunities, and we are looking for people to join!
The network is free and is open to anyone who works or aspires to work in the music industry, regardless of role.
• Meet people who work or volunteer in the music industry
• Share ideas and talk discuss solutions to any barriers you face
• Take part in training and skills development opportunities
• Hear talks from music industry leaders
To sign up to the network and our mailing list, follow this link – http://attitudeiseverything.org.uk/professionals.
To find out more about the network and want to ask questions or offer opportunities to our network members, email email@example.com.