FREE Listen Imagine Compose resources
Some of the resources on offer to teachers attending the CPD are available free of charge.
The resources include:
- Schemes of work and lesson plans: Each of the 6 Listen Imagine Compose action research projects were written up in the form of a Scheme of Work and a set of lesson plans so that teachers can replicate the projects with their own pupils.
- Each SoW and series of lesson plans addresses one of the Key Questions but all projects are a useful source of ideas for composing, including starting points, compositional activity and assessment.
- Information on Action Research and how it can be used as a tool for professional development by teachers.
- Information on creativity and creative learning.
- The Listen Imagine Compose reports.
- References and reading lists to support professional development and reflection on teaching practice around composing at KS3 and KS4.
Click here to access the resources.
You can also contact Judith Robinson at Sound and Music if you wish to be kept informed about Listen Imagine Compose as it enters its next phase.